Making time for yourself can feel selfish when you are always catering to others needs and wants, but in actuality it is one of the most unselfish practices you can take part in. When you love yourself you are able to love others more fully because you are cared for. Your outlook on life will improve and you will be able to see the positive in every situation.
These 10 quotes are great to print out and post on your fridge for when you need a quick burst of self love throughout the day!
1) “I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now.”
― Louise Hay
2) “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.”
― Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
3) “When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers.”
― Sandbar Khan
4) “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
– Lucille Ball
5) “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.”
– Jean Shinoda Bolen
6)“Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.”
– Dan Coppersmith
7) “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection”
8) “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
9) “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”
– Louise Hay
10) “Loving yourself…does not mean being self-absorbed or narcissistic, or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion.”
- Margo Anand
Still having trouble seeing how valuable you are? Still feel like you are unworthy of love? That’s okay! It is all part of your journey to a better life. Drop me a message here and we can talk through whatever it is you are going through! Remember you are loved.
Comments will be approved before showing up.